Monday, March 26, 2018


At Sea – March 26, 2018

We are feeling the “motion of the ocean” and the water was really sloshing around in the pool during water aerobics.  We had 16 today.  Picked up my juice and roll and headed to Sit and Stitch.  People kept coming and going so I think there was maybe 10 people total.

Morning trivia saw us coming in second place (as usual) with 12 and the winning team having 13.
1)The famed Appleton Estate Rum is from what island?
2)Which Teletubby has a triangle on its head?
3)In 1960 Madagascar got its independence from what country?
4)How many stomachs does a bee have?
5)What is John Cena’s famous catch phrase?

In arts and crafts we made the bracelet to match yesterday’s necklace.

Sat by the pool and continued the book I started yesterday.  By the time I got to page 40 I decided I didn’t really care for the book so I will be putting it in the book exchange tomorrow afternoon.  I switched to knitting when I gave up on the book.

Afternoon trivia was again in the Crow’s Nest although nothing was going on in the Piano Bar.  Just like this morning we had 12 and the winning team had 13.
1)Disney modeled Tinkerbell after whom?
2)For which kind of fried food did Elvis do his only commercial?
3)Which US state capital has the oldest city park?
4)In what year did JVC introduce the VCR?
5)How many players are on a cricket team?

Bev, Rob, Cynthia, Rodney, Marilyn (all Australian), and I discussed some of the issues in Australia and the big scandal – the captain of the Australian cricket team tampering with the ball (shades of “Deflategate).

Tonight was a Gala Night and I had my usual Surf And Turf.  I started with a shrimp salad (which came with a delicious orange-coriander aioli instead of cocktail sauce), and chose vanilla ice cream for dessert (none of the four choices sounded good).

Skipped the show although listening to her sing as I type.

Reunion Island (French possession) tomorrow.  For once I don’t have an all day tour.
yesterday's necklace and today's bracelet


Morning trivia…
1)Jamaica
2)Tinky Winky
3)France
4)2
5)”You can’t see me.”

Evening trivia…
1)Marilyn Monroe
2)donuts
3)Boston
4)1976
5)11

Smooth sailing until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment